When Ken & Kitty set out to open a restaurant, they had a good location, GREAT recipes and NO IDEA a Pandemic was coming.
Construction was nearly completed when the Pandemic hit. Money had been spent, contracts signed. Two kitchens were built out and two dining rooms were nearly done. When things were allowed to reopen, Ken & Kitty were aboe to finsih construction and then some real challenges began to emerge. Most new restaurants just need to convince people to try them. In this case, people had to e convinced Chinglish was safe too.
Complying with Covid restrictions and convincing people to
The family owners of Chinglish Restaurant Group have the right ingredients for these two GREAT restaurants:
- Chef Lam who has been making better Cantonese food than most people have ever tasted for over 45 years in Hong Kong and San Francisco.
- A state of the art kitchen custom built for the Chef.
- Caring owners who were foodies before they were restauranteurs who genuinely want to make a better all around dining experience for all of Las Vegas.
- A community of people that love the family and want to see them succeed.
- A unique take on restaurant service by offering Kosher versions of their recipes cooked in an entirely separate Kosher kitchen next door.
- Serving two highly discerning customer bases and earning repeated visits is no easy task. Opening and operating two similar but very different restaurants would be daunting to even the most seasoned restauranteur.
- There is some innate confusion with a 4,200 square foot fine dining restaurant/wine bar attached to a Kosher quick service model serving similar dishes in name but different in preparation.
- Boca Park is a crowded dining destination.
- Summerlin is a diverse market that eats out frequently but they have more options than nearly any other part of town.
Like most restaurant owners the family behind Chinglish did not have time for creating incredible websites, launching Google listings, managing review channels, creating social media content and properly building the followers. Without Notice U marketing these vital business requirements would have been put to the back burner while operational concerns are worked out.
Notice U Marketing worked to alleviate the stress that comes with all things digital and allow the family at Chinglish to FOCUS.